Friday, February 15, 2008

The All Star Break Cometh

I cannot say that the NBA's All Star weekend has got me jazzed to watch it for over a decade, but if they can duplicate Barkley vs. Bavetta, the fans will come away with something interesting. Anything is better then watching Magic Johnson squeeze into his old uniform and hoist shots from mid court.

The C's are 41-9. They lead the division by 13.5 games and the Eastern Conference by 3 games. The only discussion left to be made is the best play of the first half. I going with a game winner by UConn's own Ray Allen. That was sick. I'm excited for the rest of the season.

The Nascar Super Bowl is this week. I'm going with the Beer Companies to came away with upset victory over Walmart, and hopefully see the Makers of Napalm place.

Did anyone see the Pedro Martinez Cock Fighting video? One reason to live in the DR. My birds name? Little Pedro Martinez....Tamale's!

There is a Huge fight on Saturday. I have seen Kelly Pavlik fight twice in person and he has only gotten more dominent over time. I see him KO'ing Taylor in the 9th.

Senator Arlen Spector sucks beyonds words. I hope they find out Bill Belichek is really a terrorist, it might justify recent time spent to investigate the NFL. To say nothing of Henry Waxman, who works a media circus better then P.T. Barnum. I guess they got too bored investigating covert paramilitary contractors....

Christopher Shays....For Shame...For Shame...

Bill Belichek got the same fine as Scotter Libby.

GBTUSA

Strengh and Honor

No comments: