Sunday, October 14, 2007

We Strike!

I am boycotting Fox for starting baseball games after 8:00 pm. It is freaking insane. I will be damned if I find myself watching a sporting event that started at 8:30 that could have started at 6:30. TBS has proven “people will watch” if the game starts before primetime. The fact that I was watching game 2 of the ALCS at 1:00 in the morning on Sunday blows my mind. Like getting hit by lighting, it dawned on me that every person who was going to watch the game would have done so if it started at 4:30 in the afternoon. Typically I would not care on the weekends, but it is still bizarre to be throwing down your game at an establishment for three hours and then have the baseball still be on when you get home. It’s wrong Kyle….Its Wrong! and I cannot take it anymore. The bizarre ass Manatee’s that run that network must be stopped…

Did it not feel like Youkilis lining out in the 8th ended game two? At that point I knew it was not our night. And would someone explain to me why Eric Gagne is on the playoff roster? I would rather have Kyle Snyder or the ghost of Smokey Joe Wood over a lush like Gagne. Coco Crisp also must bring it to the Cleve or you can expect Jacoby Ellsbury to see a few at bats this week.

UConn finally played a quality opponent and lost in a game full of mental mistakes. If they get called for a few less offensive penalties, UConn would have beat Virginia handily.

Is the “parody” in College Football destroying College Football? South Florida is ranked 2nd in the country. Somewhere Bear Bryant is throwing up…

The overexposure of Payton Manning is one of the great social ills contributing to the downfall of Western Civilization.

I cannot wait for an in game advertisement to start out with “It’s the most unoriginal drama to hit network TV in years”…

Many people have said that having hot women as sideline reporters in sports sets women back. They are wrong, this does…which then inevitably sets up this.

According to Calhoun Jeff Adrian is working on "His three point shot". Oh my god....

The Patriots are a juggernaut.

This week....Dice K is going to be lights out....Matt Cassell will get a ton of reps in practice....and I will read at least one article on womens basketball....ugh....

Th shamrock shake is only 5 months away!

No comments: