Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Prez has become The King

This blog will be devoted to the major developments in the American culture and it's impact on the progression of all mankind. Like my past blogs, I will try and cover a few of key topics of interest, but I will be focusing on Music, Films, and Sports. I will have links to political sites and articles written by people more in tune with Washington then me.

To the right are links of interest. They will often discuss things I will not here.

"The Greatest Things Ever" will be a list of the things I am enjoying at the moment.

The Videos will often be music or sports clips of incredible value to humanity.

The articles links will offer a variety of content. It will use "American Culture" to surf the web for topical news stories. I have no control over which ones are selected.


The basic mantra for this blog is as follows:
If you want to start a revolution, try to get hired by CNN first!

No comments: