Friday, September 5, 2008

Doin' a Palin

Thats right, today I hunted moose and promoted hypocritical family values to large groups of white people.

After a long week, it is essential to kick back and jam some Floyd to help usher in a new NFL season...

Dustin Pedroia is my new favorite ballplayer of all time.

I have to admit that as excited as I am about football starting, I am even more excited that the NBA training camps start in a month. ....Time for the C's to repeat.....

I wore black socks this week, because I am a Maverick.

IF Tom Brady is healthy, then the NFL will witness the greatest team ever over the coarse of the next 6 months....But that is a big "IF".

Call me a traditionalist, but the new Metallica stuff still sucks. "The Day that never comes" is a good jam, but the rest of it is lame.

They are going to try make another Ghostbusters. I am feeling sick just thinking about it.

Creeping Death is the greatest Ramses II influenced song ever...

And just when your thought all hope in the world was lost...Now anyone can rent a member the USC cheerleading squad for $150 per member. God bless the planet earth!!!!!!!!

No comments: